What You Need Before Submitting Your Abstract
Please use a short and concise title that indicates the content of the abstract.(Note: the title is not included in the total character count of 2200).
Abstract Body Text :
(Font: Times New Roman/ Size: 12/ single spaced.) Your abstractmay be up to one page (2200 characters), which does not include title, authors, groups, andaffiliations. Tables and graphics (maximum of 500 characters) are included in the charactercount. Spaces are not counted. Do NOT include abstract title, authors or keywords in abstract text. Your abstract may be written without the use of the following bolded headers(Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion). However, follow the abstract guidelines toensure all required information about your study is provided in your abstract.
Author(s)’s name(s), institution(s), location(s), title(s).
Relative to this activity, instructors, planners, content reviewers and managers who affect the content of a CME/CE activity are required to disclose relevant financial relationships they have with commercial interests (i.e., any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients).
The abstracts will be accepted either as an oral presentation at the meeting or as a poster.
General Abstract Guidelines
- Abstracts must be well written and easy to understand.
- Approval of all co-authors must be obtained before placing their names on an abstract.
- Submission of multiple overlapping abstracts is discouraged.
- The reason for the study or how the study came about (e.g. hypothesis, discovery or centralquestion) should be clearly stated.
- Methods must be included.
- Data must be objectively gathered, analyzed and reported.
- Data must support the stated conclusion(s).
- A presenter may be a presenter on more than one abstract.
- Programming decisions are considered final.
- Scientific presentations at EEMCPDM 2022 will be expected to transparently report astudy’s scientific rigor, including, but not limited to the following: 1) experimental design; 2)methodology; 3) data collection; 4) analysis; and 5) interpretation and report of results.
Other key components of scientific rigor included, if applicable, are sample size, randomization,blinding, and replication.
Abstract Submission opens: 1st of January, 2022
Abstract Submission closes: 15th of March, 2022